Simone Sciarrati and Jeff Campbell from Meltwater joined the Scrum Master Toolbox Podcast to discuss how the way we organize teams can impact the effectiveness of an organization.
In this episode, Jeff (long time contributor to the Scrum Master Toolbox podcast) and Simone (Engineering Team Lead at Meltwater) share the journey of a team, how it changed, and how that team structure change affected not only the team itself but also the organization around them.
Topics of the podcast include:
- making the Product Owner a first-order citizen in an Agile team
- focus on “empowered product teams”, and how that differs from most team setups
- how that book Inspired by Marty Cagan, influenced our view on how to organize and structure product development teams
Scrum Master Toolbox Podcast:
- Jeff and Amer talk DevOps Adoption and more (Scrum Master Toolbox Podcast)
- Zalando & Meltwater kickoff Knowledge Sharing Around Managing Internal Software Delivery Platforms
- The Meltwater Transformation on the Arrested DevOps Podcast
- Jeff and Scott on Influencing Management in an Agile Change Process (Scrum Master Toolbox Podcast)
- Public Meltwater Engineering Presentations