We are very excited to announce that on July 1st, 2014 we will have Kuba Siemiątkowski (a front-end developer at Sauce Labs) in our Berlin office, to give a talk titled Testing clicks without Apple’s help - Mobile testing with appium.
This presentation is open for everybody, so if you are interested to join, please contact me and I will add you to the list of attendees.
Topics of the talk will be:
- What is Appium and who is behind it?
- Why use Appium instead of other tools?
- Philosophy behind Appium
- Platforms support
- How does it work and why we love webdriver?
- Examples of bindings for different languages
- Other code and video examples
- Few words about scaling
- What? Testing clicks without Apple’s help - Mobile testing with Appium
- Who? Kuba Siemiątkowski - front-end developer at Sauce Labs
- When? Tuesday, July 1st, 2014 18:30
- Where? Meltwater Office, Rotherstr. 22, 10245 Berlin
The title of this announcement should really be ‘Free pizza and drinks at Meltwater’ because that’s what we will have but I am sure you won’t just come for that, right? :)
So bring your friends, listen to a great presentation, and have a good time.