We are looking for an experienced Software Design Engineer in Test to help our Budapest team in Content Platfdorm to build better software by developing advanced testing frameworks and tools.
Content Platform is responsible for enabling teams to add and access new high quality content with zero missed documents by building a platform for content retrieval (API, Site Crawling), subscription management, content restrictions, and presentation constraints. The agile development team in Budapest is responsible primarily for the content acquisition and supporting tools.
What we are looking for
- 2+ years of software testing experience
- Experienced in automated testing as well as in exploratory testing
- Familiarity with Web technologies, working knowledge in Java
- Versed in current trends in software testing and architecture
- Fluent in English
- Curiosity, strong analytical and critical thinking skills, the ability to learn new things and to find creative solutions to technical problems
Additional preferred skills
- Experience in test automation, developing test tools and creating test strategies
- Experience in developing reliable and scalable software solutions
- Familiarity with Git and Jenkins
- Proficiency with Unix/Linux
- Work experience in agile teams
- Drive the testing in the agile development team, managing performance testing and regression testing
- Constantly strive to increase the efficiency of testing by introducing test automation framework, using and developing testing tools
- Contribute to the test strategy creation and quality assurance planning within the framework of the agile team
- Actively evolve our agile development process together with us (Scrum)
- Show commitment to excellence and mastery: We want to keep getting better together!
What you can expect from us
- Work in an international and open-minded team
- Challenging tasks to solve in collaboration with other international teams
- Opportunities to travel to other Meltwater Engineering offices in Europe and the U.S.
- Community: bi-monthly hackathons, self-organized tech guilds and more
- Open Source contributions - see https://github.com/meltwater
- Tech Talks to foster constant knowledge sharing
- Personal branding support: preparing tech talks and blog posts, visiting industry conferences
- Ergonomic desks and chairs
- Competitive salary
- Relocation assistance for internationals
Meltwater builds digital intelligence and marketing solutions for a global client base. All of our solutions are fully web-based, offered as a service, and based on a modern technology stack. This is your opportunity to be part of a small agile team within a big multinational organization!
Read on our underthehood blog which problems our engineers are solving. Also have a look what life is like at Meltwater. We are more than 1000 people across the globe, so there is a lot going on. To learn even more about who we are and what we do, visit our company profiles on Xing, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
Excited by this challenge? Send applications and questions to: email@example.com
Provide the following information:
- résumé (CV), including your contact details
- project portfolio - what have you worked on before?
- any pet projects that you want to share?
We are looking forward to your application and to getting to know you.