Meltwater is looking for a Senior User Experience Designer to join our product and UX team. You will help define the experience for our media intelligence platform. In this role, you will work closely with engineering scrum teams, product managers and the rest of the UX team to, wireframe, design and specify new features and functions for our web application.
- Lead the design effort for specific application features from requirements gathering to design, specifications and implementation.
- Work with the product team to articulate design strategy and wireframe work and screen flows based on product requirements.
- Collaborate with the user experience design team to articulate a design that meets and exceeds requirements while remaining consistent with app-wide conventions and components.
- Join Scrum teams to collaborate with developers, testers and scrum masters in the execution of product features.
- Be a voice for design quality, usability and user-centered design within the company.
- Be comfortable working within an agile development process.
- 7+ years of experience as a user experience, visual or interaction designer.
- Experience leading projects or product design efforts from concept through execution.
- A strong portfolio including examples showing process and final design outcome.
- Track record of shipping product
- Experience working with engineering and product management teams across multiple locations.
- Experience working on web-based applications and agile development.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including the ability to present to both business and technical stakeholders.
- Experience with responsive web design.
- Online portfolio available for review.
What you can expect from us
- Work in an international and open-minded team
- Challenging tasks to solve in collaboration with other international teams
- Opportunities to travel to other Meltwater Engineering offices in Europe and the U.S.
- Community: bi-monthly hackathons, self-organized tech guilds and more
- Open Source contributions - see https://github.com/meltwater
- Tech Talks to foster constant knowledge sharing
- Personal branding support: preparing tech talks and blog posts, visiting industry conferences
- Ergonomic desks and chairs
- Competitive salary
- Relocation assistance for internationals
Meltwater helps businesses drive growth and build brands. Meltwater’s online media intelligence platform analyzes billions of digital documents daily to extract precise, timely business insights that help more than 20,000 companies understand their markets, engage their customers, and master the new social business environment.
Located in 50+ offices around the world, the Meltwater team is made up of high-energy, top-performing individuals dedicated to innovation, collaboration, and leadership.
Read on our underthehood blog which problems our engineers are solving. Also have a look what life is like at Meltwater. We are more than 1000 people across the globe, so there is a lot going on. To learn even more about who we are and what we do, visit our company profiles on Xing, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
Excited by this challenge? Send applications and questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Provide the following information:
- résumé (CV), including your contact details
- project portfolio - what have you worked on before?
- any pet projects that you want to share?
We are looking forward to your application and to getting to know you.