We are looking for a passionate and seasoned Product Owner to join our content platform team.
Meltwater believes that business strategy will be increasingly shaped by insights from the growing world of online data that lies outside the corporate firewall. In support of this vision, our content platform is responsible for enabling all Meltwater teams to add and access fresh, high quality content by building suitable tools and extension points. Meltwater’s content platform offers a uniquely rich content repository growing by a billion documents/week from sources all over the web and accessed with state-of-the-art search technologies. The content platform is central to our delivery of exceptional value to customers and users.
- Work closely with clients and the rest of the product organization to understand the product vision, and break it down into an actionable backlog of user stories.
- Work hands-on with the development and UX team to prioritize, plan, design and deliver software that meets requirements.
- Helps the team realize the value of their work and appreciate how their deliverables impact the business.
- Confidently represent your product both internally and externally. Acting as a key evangelist and product expert.
- Define, track, and interpret key metrics and drive activities that support the continued growth and health of the product.
- At least 5+ years of experience managing and developer software products as a PM/PO.
- 3+ years of relevant product management, product owner experience in an agile software product development environment.
- Experience with agile scrum methodologies.
- Proven ability to understand complex business problems, apply strong analytical skills and create an effective strategy.
- Proven track record of delivering technical solutions for challenging large-scale business problems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to effectively communicate at varying levels of technical detail with all levels of internal stakeholders in one-on-one and group situations.
- Scrum Product Owner certification (CSPO)
- Experience as a Product manager of a large scale SaaS product preferably B2B
- Experience with data mining and analytics tools at big data scale
- Experience defining products & solutions containing large data sets from multiple sources
- Professional background includes software development
What you can expect from us
- Work in an international and open-minded team of engineers and product owners
- Challenging tasks to solve in collaboration with other international teams
- Opportunities to travel to other Meltwater Engineering offices in Europe and the U.S.
- Community: bi-monthly hackathons, self-organized tech guilds and more
- Tech Talks to foster constant knowledge sharing
- Personal branding support: preparing tech talks and blog posts, visiting industry conferences
- Ergonomic desks and chairs
- Competitive salary
- Relocation assistance for internationals
Meltwater builds digital intelligence and marketing solutions for a global client base. All of our solutions are fully web-based, offered as a service, and based on a modern technology stack. This is your opportunity to be part of a small agile team within a big multinational organization!
Read on our underthehood blog which problems our engineers are solving. Also have a look what life is like at Meltwater. We are more than 1000 people across the globe, so there is a lot going on. To learn even more about who we are and what we do, visit our company profiles on Xing, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
Excited by this challenge? Send applications and questions to: email@example.com
Provide the following information:
- résumé (CV), including your contact details
- project portfolio - what have you worked on before?
- any pet projects that you want to share?
We are looking forward to your application and to getting to know you.