Do you want to work in a dynamic global organization? We are looking for ambitious young professionals to join our support team in Berlin on a part time basis.
Our office is between Friedrichshain and Kreuzberg right at Oberbaumbrücke. You’ll join a very international team of friendly people. You are self-driven and determined and have a great attention to detail.
The main responsibility of this position will be to continually update our database of Internet sources, specifically focusing on websites from Germany, but also working as part of the wider Support Engineering team.
- Work within a dynamic, international team
- Work with content engineering teams to determine root cause of problems and deliver effective solutions
- Work on task force projects focused on continuous improvement of content quality and expanding of the content coverage
- All sources are added via our own in-house online interface, with some potential for 3rd party tooling for configuration
(All required training will be provided)
- University degree (computing/engineering related, in progress or completed)
- Strong academic results
- Fluent in English, good knowledge of German
- HTML and/or CSS
- MySQL/relational database
- Knowledge of regular expressions
- Proven ability to deliver and troubleshoot with minimum supervision when time is limited.
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication, problem solving and organizational skills. An individual who can work under pressure, communicate effectively and provide alternative solutions is likely to succeed. An understanding of the media landscape in Germany and abroad is a plus.
Candidates must be authorized to work legally in the EU.
Please apply through sending your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Meltwater Group
Meltwater Group is the world’s leading media intelligence company, providing innovative solutions that enable businesses to make strategic decisions using newly available data. Meltwater has more than 50 offices, boasting 20,000 clients in 90 countries, and has been growing exponentially since 2003. Guided by our core values, Meltwater culture is based on a fundamental belief in people and the potential they possess. We are not afraid of investing in hidden talent and believe that in an environment where people are motivated and supported by their colleagues, individuals will discover their strengths.