You are a web developer that wants to use her/his web technology skills in the mobile domain? Or you are a mobile developer that is tired of writing platform specific mobile application code?
Then join Meltwater as Mobile Developer in our development team in Berlin.
This is your opportunity to be part of a start-up within a big multinational organization! The Mobile team is developing applications that offer a subset of our product portfolio. The team is headquartered in our office in the Oberbaum City in Berlin, and collaborate closely with other teams worldwide.
- become an expert in mobile application development using PhoneGap and AngularJS
- work directly with our designers and developers in Berlin, to bring great applications to life
- work collaboratively with teams in Europe and the US
- be involved in all aspects of application development
- well-versed with modern HTML and CSS
- ability to take ownership of all parts of a web project
- understanding of how to measure and optimize Frontend performance
- (optimally) native Android/iOS development experience
- (optimally) basic backend experience (Ruby, PHP, etc)
- fluency in English (German is beneficial but optional)
- expose the apps you build to a large international audience - your work matters!
- we work on Mac exclusively :)
- contribute to open source projects
- we all want to grow: take risks, learn new things, become a better developer
- enjoy the company of a young and outgoing team
- report directly to the Development Manager of the Mobile team
Excited by this challenge? Send applications and questions to: email@example.com
Provide the following information:
- résumé (CV), including your contact details
- project portfolio - what have you built before?
- code samples (e.g. github account)
- any pet projects that you want to share?
We are looking forward to your application and to getting to know you.