This is your opportunity to be part of a growing team in a big multinational organization!
We are expanding our media content update team in Berlin and are looking for native speakers/language experts for the following countries: Germany/Austria/Switzerland, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland and the Netherlands.
Job Summary: We are looking to hire student trainees, focusing on the cleansing and verification of existing media data to ensure accuracy and detail. The student will also be responsible for researching new media outlets such as newspapers, TV stations, blogs, magazines, etc. to discover and contact new journalists, editors and producers. This research will primarily be done using online search engines and by making phone calls. You will communicate with journalists to obtain information in regards to their media careers and contact information. Additionally you will undertake specific projects relevant to the development of Meltwater Press, working creatively to contribute new ideas to improve the research development process.
Key Result Areas:
- Cleansing and verification of the existing data to ensure accuracy and detail
- Research of new outlets/journalists (including biographies and publications profiles)
- Research news and moves in the media
- Build relationships with editorial staff of newspapers & publications through email and phone contact
- Undertake specific projects relevant to the development of Meltwater Press
- Full professional proficiency in at least one of the following languages: German, Norwegian, Danish, Finnish, Swedish or Dutch
- Fluency in English
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong ability to conduct productive research (internet, phone)
- Understanding and interest in traditional and new media journalism
- Good computer literacy skills
Behavioral and Interpersonal:
- Attention to detail and accuracy in all work
- Self-motivated with ability to time manage
- Outstanding commitment and winning spirit
- Enjoy working in a team
- Ability to think creatively
If you believe you have above skills and are the right candidate for this job, please send your resume/CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.