Meltwater is looking for a Senior User Experience Designer to help define our next generation product experience. You will contribute across all aspects of product design including user research, developing user experience scenarios, information architecture and interaction design. You will be part of a growing international team working to understand our users and create delightful and rewarding user experiences across web and mobile platforms.
We offer these position to candidates located in San Francisco (USA), Berlin (Germany), or Stockholm (Sweden).
- Own the design effort for one of Meltwater’s applications – from research to information architecture to interaction design and visual layout.
- Research our users and competitors.
- Create wireframes and high fidelity screen mockups.
- Collaborate closely with other designers, engineering scrum teams, product managers and executives to ensure that the right designs are chosen and developed.
- Perform or manage usability tests on existing products and prototypes. Run A/B style testing to identify problems and refine solutions.
- Present design plans to the various stakeholders including senior management, marketing, sales and engineering.
- Work with engineering and other designers to refine and improve our user experience processes.
- 7+ years of experience in user experience design, interaction design, product design or similar.
- A strong portfolio including examples showing process and final design outcome
- Proven ability to ship products along with knowledge and passion for all aspects of user experience design.
- Experience working with engineering and product management teams across multiple locations.
- Familiarity and background working with web development technologies. Agile experience a plus.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills including the ability to present to both business and technical stakeholders.
- Experience with responsive web design and/or designing mobile applications for iOS or Android is a plus.
- Prototyping, Visual Design, or Production skills are a plus
- Online portfolio available for review.
Meltwater is a fun, dynamic company offering Software as a Service (SaaS) tools in the news and social media space. We’re working on some of the most interesting technology problems out there… big data, digital intelligence, and social media. Be part of a team that is building cutting edge web and mobile interfaces. Our client base and market penetration spans the globe with offices in over 25 countries. Meltwater Group is a $100 Million+ revenue company that is currently growing at more than 30% per year. If you love diversity, excitement and an intellectual challenge then we’ve got the position for you.
Excited by this challenge? Send applications and questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Provide the following information:
- résumé (CV), including your contact details
- online project portfolio - what have you built before?
We are looking forward to your application and to getting to know you.