This is your opportunity to be part of a start-up within a big multinational organization! Join us as Frontend Developer - Self-Service Applications.
Meltwater is setting up a new team in Berlin, Germany. The Self-Service Applications team will be developing web and mobile applications that offer a subset of our product portfolio in a self-service business model. The team will be headquartered in our office in the Oberbaum City in Berlin, and collaborate closely with other teams in the US and Eastern Europe.
- become the go-to UI guy in the Self-Service Applications team
- work with our UI Lead and designer in San Francisco to bring designs to life
- build all aspects of Self-Service Applications
- Well-versed with modern HTML and CSS
- Ability to take ownership of all parts of a web project
- Understand how to optimize browser and Rails performance issues
- Understanding of general user experience and UI design principles
- expose the Apps you build to a large international audience - your work matters!
- work on your own time / we are flexible
- choose your own hardware - as long as it is a Mac :)
- contribute to open source projects
- take risks, and learn new things (how does Node.js and AngularJS sound?)
- enjoy the company of a young and outgoing team
- report directly to the Manager of the Self-Service Applications team
Excited by this challenge? Send applications and questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Provide the following information:
- the job number for which you are applying: Senior Frontend Developer # MW-WEB-002/2013
- résumé (CV), including your contact details
- project portfolio - what have you built before?
- code samples (e.g. github account)
We are looking forward to your application and to getting to know you.