This is your opportunity to be part of a start-up within a big multinational organization! Join us as Software Developer - Self-Service Applications.
The Self-Service team is developing components of our service-oriented infrastructure that allow us to offer a subset of our product portfolio in a Self-Service business model. The team is headquartered in our office in the Oberbaum City in Berlin, and collaborate closely with other teams worldwide.
Wonder what life is like at Meltwater, or about the career paths in software engineering? To learn even more about who we are and what we do, visit our company profiles on Xing, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and read the posts on our Engineering Blog.
- develop common services for our service-oriented infrastructure
- support us with RESTful API design and API security best practices
- integration with internal and external APIs (e.g. payment providers)
- 4+ years professional experience
- strong Java programming skills to impress a team of outstanding developers
- good knowledge of Unit Testing frameworks
- experience with relational databases and other storage systems
- ability to work efficiently in a Linux/Unix based environments
- version control using git
- Scrum process knowledge a plus
- fluency in English (German is beneficial but optional)
- contribute to open source projects
- expose your products to a large international audience - your work matters!
- we work on Mac exclusively :)
- we all want to grow: take risks, learn new things, become a better engineer
- enjoy the company of a young and outgoing team
- report directly to the Development Manager of the Self-Service Applications team
Excited by this challenge? Please send applications and questions to: email@example.com
Please provide the following information:
- the job number for which you are applying: Full Stack Developer #MW-SLF-002-2014
- résumé (CV), including your contact details
- project portfolio - what have you built before?
- code samples (e.g. github account)
We are looking forward to your application and to getting to know you.